Mar 15, 2011

Disney World & My life

My life is most of the time about hockey. If it wasn´t for hockey, I wouldn´t be living in Canada right now. My sport have been giving me alot of opportunities and I have traveled all over the world. I have met alot of great people that will be my friends for a lifetime and I am very blessed for that. I came to Canada for a reason, to develop as a player and a human, and I achieve two of my biggest goals. My team didn´t make the playoffs and that was not part of my plans, not to score the most goals or have the most penalties for my team either. But that´s hockey and that´s life, we get both good and bad. I will learn from my experience, and still have great memories for the rest of my life.
I have sacrificed a lot and put a lot of things aside, but for me it has been worth it.

I have two families, my Swedish and my Canadian. I have
lived with my Canadian family for 6 month now. They have
taken care of me since the first day I arrived in september
2010. I am in Orlando, Florida right now and spending
a couple some days with them before I move back home
to Sweden. I love you guys, Thank you for everything! This
season has been amazing thanks to you.

Thanks Lori and Pat for a great company on my trip down south. Outside our house in Orlando.

My lovely Canadian family, Fran, Ted, Rhys, Jared and Cade.

We been to the Disney world, we started at Animal Kingdom.

Went on a tour..

And met alot of amazing animals.

Some just wanted to relax and be in our way..

Some where cute..

..and some had power.

Went for a crazy ride at "Mount Everest", It was scary but
we still had alot of fun.

We met Goofy.

We went to Hollywood Studios. Blue sky and palm trees make
me happy!

Went on the Tower of terror, that attraction was not funny at all.
Me and Jared promised ourselfs to never, ever go on that one
again. It´s a drop tower thrill ride, an elevator that drops in
the dark..
We´v been to alot of shows, they have been amazing.

Rhys is happy.

Mickey goes green.

All the characters on the nighttime show, Fantasmic.

Everything is beutiful by night to.

I took Rhys hat so I could be as cool as Cade in the car
on the way home. The boys where talking alot as always
and Cad goes: Danni, do you have a boyfriend? You need
a big guy that is gorgeous. They are so cute my brothers.
Found my favorite treat when we went grocorie shopping, Lindt´s
white chocolate, mmm.. Bella, want one?

Seen alot of 3D movies, amazing..

Me infront of the castle at Magic Kingdom.

All of us after we went on the ride Splash Mountain.

March brake starts, alot of people in the park. Thank god
we are leaving the crowd.
We got a perfect parking lot, one of the best for the park. No wonder,
when we came back to get the car, we where surrounded by
handicap cars, oops! Glad no one saw us..

I want to live my dream and follow my heart trough the rest of my life. Thanks to great people, my journey is so much more fun, and alot of things becomes easier. I just wanted to tell you all a little bit of my thoughts and that I am thankful for this year. Let´s see where I will end up next year. Right now I am practising to make the camp for the World Championships in April in Switzerland. I have to get some sponsors so I can keep on playing hockey next year. That´s something I have to work on, I don´t get payed, I don´t have someone that´s working for me, I am my on manager and I have to to do everything on my own. Thank god for the sholarship (stipendium) from our Swedish Olympic Association, greatful for that!
Danni

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Danijela
    It was a pleasure to know you and to see you playing Hockey. I wish you full of success in the IIHF Women's world championship. The best of the chances for you.

    Ce fut un plaisir de te connaître comme être humain et de te voir jouer au Hockey. Je te souhaite plein de succès au Championnat du monde Féminin en Suisse. La meilleure des chances pour toi.

    Je t'embrasse dans mon coeur

    Charles
    (a old supporter of montreal Stars)

    ReplyDelete