Mar 22, 2011

Out of the blue

Driving to Montreal tomorrow with my Swedish friend Linnéa, her fiance Andreas got called up to play for Montreal Canadians this tuesday evening. So we just decied to drive all the way and watch him play. I am in the middle of beeing a hockeyplayer and a hockey wife, life is interesting sometimes. I prefer to be a hockeyplayer though, to do what I love the most, like alot of girls and boys out there!

In a couple of hours, 2pm (7pm Swedish time), AIK is playing the first semifinal in the Swedish elit league against Färjestad. We will follow the game online and cheer for AIK, I will have my favorite hat on! Best of luck guys!

Danni

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, after meeting you guys at the bar on Saturday, my friend Steffen and I were talking about Linnea's fiancée -- then we looked him up and saw he got called up to the Habs! Hopefully he has a good debut...

    Enjoy the atmosphere at the Bell Centre, it's a great place to see a hockey game. And good luck at your world championship pre-camp!

    Jesse Reynolds

    ReplyDelete