Dec 18, 2010

Last night

Just came home from my workout with the
adult class at the Twist. Today I have to pack
my things so I am ready to fly back to
Sweden tomorrow. I haven´t been home since
the middle of September, it´s been 3 month now.

Have a great saturday! To all my friends i Burlington,
Welcome to our last game this year, tomorrow
at 12.oo (lunch time) to Appleby Ice Center. We
play against Brampton, and we are going for
our first win against them!
http://www.cwhl.ca/ Remember the Teddy Bear Toss!
We will give back to the community. Join in the fun and
bring a new unwrapped teddy bear to the game. Your
teddy bear will be donated to the Childrens Ward at
Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital.
-55-

1 comment:

  1. Kul att se att det går bra för dig:) På juldagen är vi i Linköping tyvärr.. Du har en trogen läsare i Sverige också:) Lycka till och ta hand om dig!

    ReplyDelete