Dec 23, 2010

Merry Xmas

My last night in Burlington:

Me Haleigh and Nina took the car around
Burlington to see all the beutiful and crazy
Christmas decorations.
I found a penguin.

And Haliegh found some friends=)

We got a winner, good job!

My early Christmas gift from Bauer, a new
pair of skates.

We´v got alot of snow here in Sweden.

So cozy by night.

We had dinner last night, Bella, Tude, Alex and
Marcus came by. John made us dinner.

For dessert we had some candy with ice cream.
And then we went to Ericson Globe to watch
the derby, AIK vs Djurgården. Thank´s Hasse
for the tickets.
Anna and me. Where are u Bella? I want the
pictures of us all!

Went to the rink today with my skates and
I borrowed some pucks from Roggan, thank u!!

As always, the day before Christmas, we where
rhyming and wrapped our gifts.
Merry Christmas & Happy New year every one!!
Hugs Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment