May 16, 2011

Congratulations


Want to congratulate three people:


Had number 55 on my jersey this past season in Burlington,

for a special person that supported me all my life. No matter what

I wanted to do, he´s been supportive. He´s been traveling the

world and cheered for me and my team. He´s been to every World

Championship the past 10 years and all three Olympics. My Dad

Hans is born 1955 and it is his Birthday today. Congratulations Dad!!!


Me an Dad this summer. Thank you for everything,

you are the BEST!

Kim graduated college yesterday, I am so

proud of you as a person, goalie and a student.



Kim and Elin, great girls, been my teamates and my friends

for the past 10 years of my life. We share some great memories,
love u guys!


Danni

1 comment:

  1. Joyeux anniversaire à Hans
    Tous mes vœux de santé et de bonheur pour vous




    Charles
    (un vieux supporteur du Montréal Stars)

    ReplyDelete