May 4, 2011

My wednesday

My wednesday:


My mom made me Burek, a serbian pie, my favorite!!

Visited my little brother Alexander at his work Stadium.

My Sister and I on our way with Dad to Lexington.


Had dinner with a lovely friend and watched Sweden vs USA.



Sandra and her Gustav came over to my place.




Our Swedish boys won, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
Singing the national anthem with the boys, lovely!!

I will hopefully meet Ernst & Young tomorrow and
disscus further cooperation, lets DO IT!!


Danni

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a rugg rat på den först abilden på oss. Du måste fixa bruninställning på kameran :D Hörs senare idag. Puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Danijela
    Thank you for your beautiful photos of Sweden. Here at Montreal, It is raining a lot but the tulips and daffodils are in flower. Can be shall have we some beautiful days brightened up by the spring.

    Prend soin de toi

    Charles
    (a old fan of Montréal Stars)

    ReplyDelete