May 18, 2011

Normal tuesday

Breakfast

2 hours ice

30 min off ice

Testing body fat

Lunch

75 min ice

Shower

Dinner

Watched soccer with my great friends

Blogging

Night



Today we had face off wars in practise, face war paint as well.

First time in my life that I had to do about 100 push ups

on the ice during the session, getting stronger!

Ice practise with just Dave and I.


Our ref got his face cut up today, girls are dangerous!!


How do you know when you have been on the ice for a looong time?!


Tired but happy after my extra ice with Dave.



Beautiful view on my way home from the rink, I bet it
is even better in Vancouver Haleigh?!! =) I have to
come visit you one day, and you have to come to Kelowna!

Danni

2 comments:

  1. Se till att bli stor och stark nu så vi kan träna tillsammans när du kommer hem! :)
    Ha det bäst!
    Kram Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej vännen!!
    Jag gör mitt bästa, du får göra mig stark i sommar!!! Ses i slutet av juni. Kram

    ReplyDelete