Feb 21, 2011

Yay! x2

We won against Toronto today!

I scored a goal and selebrated with my teammates.

A great and tough game, especially infront of the net.

My line at the face-off.

Kessler played great and got some hits from Toronto.

Always so nice to win!! Great job ladies!

Final score was 5-4 after a shoot out. I had the honor to shoot one
of the penalty shot´s, I scored and got so happy. Happy that I could
help my team toget a win! Next game is on wednesday against Toronto again.
Happy that I won a game while my Dad is here and watching.
Toronto vs Burlington at 7.45 at Master Card Centre, wed 23rd.
Two great wins today, we also won against Finland at the 4-nations
cup in Sweden today. The final score was 4-0, so proud of you girls!
Danni

1 comment:

  1. Bravo. I hope that your team Burlington Barracudas will know the good end of season.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete