Sep 27, 2012

28 today

I´v recived so many great Birthday wishes today, Thank you all! I am so thankful for all the great people that I have in my life. So many nice text messages, tweets, e-mails, phone calls and facebook messeges, over 500 messages. Here is one of them:

Dear Danni!

On behalf of the club Tornado and sincerely from my heart I congratulate you with you Birthday!!! I am sure that such a great person and player as You are should be happy every day and it is a pleasure to wish to you: Please, be healthy and lucky on ice and off-ice, love and be loved, have more and more dear people near you and enjoy every moment of life!!!


 Got this lovely video from Anna, thank you my dear!
 
I really appreciate every single message that I`v got today. From all my friends all over the world, sisters and brothers, hope to see you all soon! So I just turned  28, this was my day, I had a great one:

 

Got this beautiful picture today from a newborn princess in Sweden.


Went to Ikea and bought princess cakes, and gave them to all the great people here in Lugano.


Was invited to lunch with my dear friend Federico.


Wish I had this for a starter to each meal, love it.


The staff in the kitchen made me this cake, do you see the hearts and the hockey stick?
So nice, thank you all! Loved it!


 Then off to the rink and helped out with the kids on the ice.

 

 Then some intevals at the gym. 6 x 4 min.


Sweaty but happy.


This is what my teammates asked for, gingerbread cookies, so I bought some.
Need to bake something for friday, mayby a pineaple pie.

                                    
hockeywomen.de/hockeywometv

This video is from this past sunday when we played in Reniach, just wanted to show you how much fog it was on the ice. It was really hard to see the puck sometimes. We won the game, 5-3.

Loads of Love from Lugano

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment