Nov 17, 2012

Big Win


We played Langenthal tonight, we won 11-0. That was like a warm up for the big game that is coming up tomorrow against Zurich. We play Zurich at home in Lugano at 6.15pm on sunday. Welcome!


I was at the rink waaay before anyone else today. Love to have some time to get ready, peaceful and quiet.
Even though I love the girls and I laugh so hard everytime I see them, thank you ladies!


 I had a photoshoot today for a magazine.


 They took alot of pictures, at the hotel Delfino and outside the hotel on my bike.


 We went to Italy for lunch, or did we?! :)


 Me and Dad after the game.


 Dad is here to visit me for 10 days.


 Lugano, love it!

Bedtime, big game tomorrow / Danni


2 comments:

  1. ahahaahh...i loved the warm up from yesterday..xD
    with the baquette and the banana....='D
    it was soooo funny....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I like this...Thanks for sharing!
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete