Oct 11, 2011

Moscow City

We had a great ice practise this morning for 1h
and 45 min. Always skating a couple of minutes
in the end, so hard but I kind of like it. We had
lunch at the rink after practise and then we went
down town Moscow.

Got a ride with the team bus for 40 minutes to the subway.
Then subway for 30 min in to the Red Square. Thanks
Kristina for leading us in the right directions!

Saw some beautiful buildings down town.

Our tour started in a big mall down town.

Kim and I in a windy Moscow infront of the beautiful temple.

Me standing at the Red Square with my AIK toque/hat.

-Vi är Överallt-

The square separates the Kremlin, the former royal citadel and currently the official residence of the President of Russia, from a historic merchant quarter known as Kitai-gorod.

I found a car that I kind of fell in love with. They call it
Love at first sight.

This picture is dedicated to my friend Claes
and Omega Sweden.

Went for a great dinner with Kim, this is Kim´s appetizer,
isen´t it so cute?!! In a sea shell, so nice.

After a great dinner we ordered some ice
cream and a big fruit plate.



A Swedish movie from the train. You can´t see
my maps that I am trying to show you. One of
them is the map below.

The map of the subway in Moscow.

We made it home nice and safe. Took us 2 hours
from down town Moscow to Dmitrow with the
subway and the train. Good job Kim, counting
the 22 train stations along the way to our final
destination!

Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment