Jan 5, 2012

I Love Mountains

Our beautiful view outside our window, unreal! I wish I could
bring those mountain´s with me in my suitcase when I am traveling
all over the world.

Team dinner at the hotel in Füssen.

The girls are getting ready for practise at the rink.

One of my favorite songs, Fallen by Volbeat. But my biggest favorite
is still When we stand together, by Nickelback. We have alot of good songs
in the locker room.

My place in the locker room #28.

"I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel.
At just the right moment, I light the match"

We won our second game yesterday against Germany, 2-1.
Jenni Asserholt was great out there, good job girl!

Came home to our hotel late last night, past midnight. But we wanted tea so bad that we
got help and started the coffee machine in the big kitchen. We got tea, hot chocolate and coffee.

We had a day off today so we had some rehab at the gym at the hotel.

Me, assistent coach Ylva, our doctor Arne and Klara
out in the rain.

We went to the castle today. Neuschwansteintle Castle , so nice and historically.

The palace was intended as a personal refuge for the reclusive king, but it was opened to the paying public immediately after his death in 1886. Since then over 60 million people have visited Neuschwanstein Castle. The palace has appeared in several movies and was the inspiration for Disneyland´s Sleeping Beauty Castle. So cool.

Ice soldiers, Klara and I. Preparing for the game against
Finland tomorrow.

Love my little traveling speaker from Raikko. I can use it to my Ipod and my phone and it´s so easy to carry with me when I am traveling. I need to listen to music every day, life gets so much better then! Thanks Tony!

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment