Nov 17, 2011

Back in Russia

Danni goes Russian again, back for a couple of weeks.

We left a beautiful and sunny Stockholm yesterday.

Above the clouds again, so beautiful up there.

Two hours later we arrived in Moscow, and
got picked up by our team driver Nicholai.
It took us 1 1/2 hour to get home to Dmitrov.

Back in our elevator, up to 9th floor.

Look what I got when I arrived.
I got those lovely roses!!! Thanks my dear!

Ice practise today. I felt that something was wrong
in my skates but I just thought it was because I haven´t
been skating for 3 days. So after 1 1/2 hours on the ice, I
untied my skates and took them off. And then I saw it,
I had put my insoles in the wrong skate. My left insole in
my right skate and my right insole in my left skate..
Haha, that was funny..

My dinner this evening.

Loads of Love from Russia / Danni

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful. Looks like you are experiencing a great adventure :) By the way if you're practise went well when wearing the wrong insole in your skates, then you will need to continue with this procedure till it no longer works :p All the best!

    Christopher Sandau

    ReplyDelete